Tata AIG General Insurance Online Payment Procedure
Tata AIG life insurance company has started their insurance renewal plan in April 2001 after received the license by IRDA. Tata AIG life is an agreement between the Tata sons and AIA group limited. Therefore, some of the protection offers given by this life insurance company are the life health protector, life raksha, life health investor and many more. This insurance payment can be paid through online payment also. To pay the premium insurance, visit the official website link as well as click on the tab as proceed to make payments directly after the completion of the registration process. Later then, it asks to enter the policy no, date of birth, the reasons for the payment along with the premium amount and the premium due date. While click on the next tab, the user can view and verify the policy details as well as they can choose the payment mode also.
The payment mode can be either from the net banking or credit card as well as the debit card payment. For making payments with the net banking feature, the consumer can log in with the specified user ID and the password to access the bank account and make payments. While the user making payments using the credit card or debit card, they have to proceed with the various details like the 16 digit card number, the name on the card along with the expiry date and the CVC code that was mentioned on the back of the card. After that,the user can receive the Ereceipt in the email or they can print the acknowledgement of the premium deposit.
Guide on Buy Tata AIG General Insurance Policy Through Online
->Go to the official website www.tataaiginsurance.in.
->Then, Click on personal, you can find different policies.
->Need to Click on Mediprime Health insurance policy.
->After that The Online application appears on a new tab.
->Mediprime health insurance consists of Individual and Floater type policies.
->Click Buy Online Button.
->After submitting details, you can make your payment.
Auto Debit Payment
- The specific feature of ECS allows every user to pay bill automatically for every month before the due date. So the consumer doesn’t have the tension to worry about the bill payment.
- Their bill amount is debited automatically from the registered bank of ECS. After the amount is debited from their account, they will receive the payment confirmation details through the registered mobile number in the ECS form.
- For those customers, whose bank branches are not enabled with the ECS, they can use the Direct debit facility for making the life insurance payment bills with online.
- Using the option direct debit, the premium renewal amount can be directly debited from the bank account of the consumer on the preferred date of payment or else they can download the direct debit form from the following link provided by the website.
- The direct debit facility can be available in the banks such as the bank of baroda, axis bank, Citibank, Kotak bank, Punjab national benk, IBDI bank and many more.
- The consumer can completely fill the application form and send it along with the cancelled cheque of any of the life branches of Tata AIG.
Tata AIG General Insurance Policy Payment through Credit card
- The consumer can pay their premium dues using their credit card types like master or visa as well as they allowed to download the credit card instructions from the following link. http://www.tataaiginsurance.in/taig/taig/tata_aig/buy_renew_online/renew_online.html
- The consumer can thoroughly fill the application form and it can send it along with the photocopy of the front side of the consumer credit card at any of the branch offices from the Tata AIG.
- While the payments to the other banks, the consumer can pay their premium by checking the standard instructions of the SBI and HSBC state bank accounts for the regular debits of the premium dues in the account.
- Otherwise, they can download the state bank of India standing instruction form or HSBC standing instruction.
- After the completion of the form, it can send along with the cancelled cheque of any branch of Tata AIG life insurance to the main Mumbai branch.
- The consumer can choose the option for the premium payment via BillDesk also. To utilize the BillDesk option, they have to choose the Tata AIG life Insurance that can biller under the insurance category.
- After selecting the biller option, they simply enroll the policy details for the further authorization of premium payments. They can also pay the premium payments through drop boxes.
- The premium dues by making the online payments through cheques at the following cheque boxes like the MNC drop box, Skypak cheque drop box and the ebox.
- The Tata AIG life insurance cheque should be drawn in favor of the TALIC followed by the consumer policy number which was given in the agreement of life insurance corporation.
- After filling the cheque, they have to enter their name , contact number along with the policy number on the back of the cheque or else the demand draft.
- The premium payments for the cash, cheque or demand draft will be paid at the offices or the branches of any Tata AIG life branches, E-Mitra, South Indian Bank, United bank of India along with the AP online.