SBI Life Insurance Premium Online Payment
People around the universe are having the major concern is the prevention of himself and his desired ones. Widely, individuals work hard in able to comfortably give their families expectations. Nonetheless, the routine requirements are not enough to prevent one’s health and life in its entirely. This is the basis, why individuals find for reasonable health and life insurance policies to further protection in their existence. Importantly, there is numerous numbers of insurance firms that exist in India. Several firms can deliver different insurance policies and plans.
However, one of the most famous insurance providers of the nation is SBI Life Insurance. It is a joint venture between SBI and BNP Paribas Cardif. It has paid up capital of one thousand crores and an authenticated capital of rupees two thousand crores. Some of the insurance policies provided by SBI Life Insurance are as follows.
- SBI Life Smart Elite
- SBI Life Unit plus Super
- SBI Life Swadhan
- SBI Life Smart shield
- SBI Life Saral maha Anand
- SBI Life Smart performer
- SBI Life Saral Shield
SBI disaster protection Premium Payment by means of SBI Life Branch
- Locate your close-by SBI Life Insurance branch by going to the accompanying connection.
- Pay your protection premium duty with Cash or Check or Demand draft.
- Write check or DD for “SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd – Policy Number”
- Mention your strategy no and contact subtle elements on the converse of the check or DD.
- Collect the receipt for the affirmation of your installment.
SBI extra security Premium Payment by means of Post/Courier
- You can likewise make installment for your premium by sending check and DD at any of the SBI disaster protection branches through Post/Courier.
- You will get the receipt recognizing your installment at your correspondence address.
SBI disaster protection Premium Payment by means of ECS
- With ECS, your premium is charged naturally from your ledger on your favored date of installment.
- Download the ECS command structure by going by the accompanying connection.
- Completely fill the structure and send it alongside the scratched off check at any of SBI Life Insurance Branches or at the accompanying location.
- Ensure to send the properly filled structure no less than 30 days preceding your next premium due date.
SBI life Insurance payment Using Direct Debit
- For those clients whose bank offices are not ECS empowered, they can profit the Direct Debit office.
- With Direct Debit, your premium sum can be straightforwardly charged from your ledger on your favored date of installment.
- The Direct Debit office is accessible for the accompanying banks.
- Axis Bank
- CITI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- IndusInd Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Download the ECS order structure by going by the accompanying connection.
- Completely fill the structure and send it alongside the drop check at any of SBI Life Insurance Branches or at the accompanying location.
SBI Life Insurance Payment through Credit Card Standing Instruction
- You can pay your premium duty by utilizing your Visa (Master/Visa).
- Download the charge card standing direction structure by going to the accompanying connection.
- Completely fill the structure and send it alongside the photocopy of front side of your Visa at any of SBI Life branch workplaces.
SBI Life Insurance through SBI Netbanking account
- If you have NetBanking account with SBI or its accomplices Bank, you can pay your SBI Life Insurance Premium online through its official site.
- Log on to your net saving money record and include SBI Life as your biller.
- Enter your Policy subtle elements.
- View and check your arrangement points of interest and make installments.
SBI Life Insurance Premium Payment through Bill Desk
- You can pay your premium online by utilizing Bill Desk
- Logon to www.billdesk.com and register yourself at Bill Desk.
- Choose SBI Life as a Biller under Insurance classification.
- After that just enlist your Policy points of interest and approve your installment.
SBI Life Insurance Premium Payment through SBI Life site
- You can pay your SBI Life Insurance Premium online through its official site.
- Visit the accompanying connection for paying your premium on the web.
- Enter your Policy No or customer ID and Date of Birth. Click on Submit.
- View and confirm your approach subtle elements and pick your installment mode from Net Banking or Credit Card installment.
- For making installments by utilizing Net keeping money highlight, login with your Net saving money User Id and secret key to get to your ledger and make installments.
- For making installments by utilizing Credit Card or Debit Card, submit different points of interest like Name on the Card, sixteen digits Card Number, Expiry Date and three digit CVC code on the back of the card.
You will get the E-receipt and you can print the premium store affirmation.